The world’s premier dirt track motorcycle racing makes its inaugural visit to West Virginia Motor Speedway in Mineral Wells, West Virginia, on Saturday, July 1. Lock in your seats now for Round 11 of the 2023 Progressive American Flat Track championship.
Back this season, the pit pass provides you the opportunity to meet your favorite riders and check out their race bikes up close all day long. Bring the family and enjoy live music, big-screen viewing, vendor displays, the Kid Zone, and a variety of food and beverage options.
GENERAL ADMISSION GRANDSTAND
Grandstand seating along the front stretch and back stretch of racetrack.
General Admission Grandstand
- Adult: $40
- Adult with Pit Pass: $80
- Child 12 & Under: Free with a paid Adult in the General Admission
- Child 12 & Under with Pit Pass: $20
*Ticket prices are subject to change. Tax and service fee not included.
SINGLE DAY CAMPING PASSES
General Admission Camping
- Friday: $25
- Saturday: $25
NOTE: Camping passes do not include admission ticket(s) to the event. Event admission must be purchased separately for each race attendee in the camping party. No hook-up.
*Ticket prices are subject to change. Tax and service fee not included
For further ticket assistance, please contact AFT Events Ticketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship and vending opportunities, please contact Bob at email@example.com.
Track information can be found at West Virginia Motor Speedway.
- Camp sites are $50 for the weekend of 7/1/23 or $25 per day (Friday / Saturday)
- Camping opens on Friday at 9am for the weekend. (6/31)
- Available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All camping is primitive (no hookups)
- Firewood is available for $5.00 per bundle.
- Quiet Hours, No ATV/Vehicles after 1am.
- Please review our complete camping rules for more info.
Mission SuperTwins presented by S&S Cycle
Mission SuperTwins Race
Parts Unlimited AFT Singles presented by Kicker
Parts Unlimited AFT Singles Race
|Note: all detailed weekend schedule times are local time.|