SELF-CONTAINED RVS & AMENITIES
- Each camping space is for 1 camping (livable) unit and 1 tow vehicle only. Each space should take up no more than 25′ x 50′. This should be self-enforced as a courtesy to camping neighbors.
- A reserved RV and vehicle pass/ decal is required and will be given to you upon lot payment. The original RV pass must be affixed to the RV/vehicle at the time of check-in, and remain affixed on the RV/vehicle while parked on the property. The pass cannot be tampered with or altered from the original condition.
- Camping unit equipment and tow vehicle must all fit within your space. Additional vehicles may park in the Green Lot
- Pop-up tents are allowed in each camping space but cannot be larger than 10×20 or consist of more than 2 pop-up tents per camping space.
- Fire lanes and roadways cannot be blocked at any time. Please park all campers and vehicles in fundamental camping areas or spaces only. Do not block roadways. Activities in roadways that interfere with traffic or emergency access will not be permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 1am – 8am. Please be courteous to your neighbors and keep music/talking to a level only heard in your RV site as to not disturb other guests. Speakers must be maintained at a reasonable level and facing inward toward your camping space. Generators & speakers must run extremely quiet or be turned off during quiet hours.
- Spotlights, lasers, loud music, PA systems, amplified equipment, live bands, or other activities that interfere with other guests are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles including, but not limited to, golf carts, electric or gas scooters of any kind, dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs or ATCs), or any off-road recreational vehicles are monitored very closely at our facility. Any actions deemed to be unnecessary to general transportation can be grounds for removal. Single person electric convenience vehicles are allowed to assist guests with disabilities. A vehicle that is street legal or licensed to operate on the roadway does not mean it is allowed on WVMS property. WVMS may review vehicles on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deem them unauthorized. For more info visit; https://www.wvmotorspeedway.com/camping/wvms-camping/golf-cart-atv-pass/.
- It is important that the shuttle roadways are kept clear while in service.
- Wastewater dumping is a violation of West Virginia Motor Speedway policy and WV State Law. Any dumping of wastewater will result in prosecution, ejection from the property, and renewal privileges will be revoked.
- Please be respectful of the environment and your neighbors and please place all trash in trash cans. Trash bags will be provided upon request.
- Campfires in approved containers are allowed. Fires underneath awnings, dining canopies, or bonfires will not be allowed. Please do not place hot coals in trash cans or dumpsters. Remove all ashes and wood from campsite prior to leaving.
- No stakes longer than 8” may be driven into the ground. Any markings or writing on the ground, gravel, or any other West Virginia Motor Speedway property is prohibited.
- Offensive signs, flags or banners, lewd behavior, and profanity, as determined by WVMS in its sole discretion, will not be tolerated. Back The Blue, American Flag and other patriotic symbolism is allowed.
- For your safety and that of other fans around you, only nonmetallic flagpoles are permitted on property. Please be aware of power lines and hazards at all times. Flagpoles are not permitted within 20 feet of an overhead power line.
- Carbon monoxide is dangerous and can cause death or bodily harm. For your safety and the safety of those camping around you, please make sure that all generators, stoves, and related items are accompanied by proper ventilation systems.
- No weapons of any kind should be made visible on WVMS property. No drugs are allowed on WVMS property.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality are not allowed on WVMS property.
- West Virginia Motor Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over. Please ask officials for consideration to fly any UAVs.
- Fireworks, sky lanterns, water balloon launchers, super soakers, inflatable blimps, or other items deemed dangerous will not be allowed on WVMS property.
- Pets must be controlled at all times. Pet waste must be properly disposed of. Pets with excessive barking or aggressive behavior will be required to leave the property.
- Tampering with or moving light towers, port-a-johns, trash cans, or any other WVMS property is prohibited.
- WVMS is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- WVMS reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time.
- RVs must exit the facility by 5PM following the final day of racing or additional expense will incur.
- WVMS strives to operate a safe environment. WVMS does not discriminate but reserves the right to refuse service and admittance to any person if actions are deemed malicious, inappropriate, or abusive towards staff and/or other guests. All camping complaints/violations will be reviewed after each event weekend and multiple site visits and/ or repeat offenders may lose renewal privileges and will be notified by WVMS Management.
- WVMS asks you to seek track security immediately if you feel as though illegal or dangerous activity is being conducted. If you have comments in regards to camping at WVMS please email email@example.com.
It is our sincere hope that you will consider joining us for a memorable weekend at West Virginia Motor Speedway. There’s nothing quite like the incredible atmosphere of a two-day show at WVMS. The scenic views, speed of the cars and mountain state hospitality ensures our guests a rewarding experience.
Our race fans and teams, although very friendly, enjoy having a good time, therefore, expect “parties.” If you are camping with small children or as a quiet vacation please choose a location that gives you the privacy and atmosphere you desire. If you are unsure of those locations please ask our camping attendant or track management to assist you.
Thank you very much for your cooperation & continued support of West Virginia Motor Speedway!